To provide information, education, counseling and guidance and services on sustainable marriages and quality child care services for a stronger family, community and overall national social and economic development.
- To sensitize community on family matter endurance for stable marriages and tranquility relation;
- To raise awareness and education about marriage, divorce, teenage pregnancies, and gender based violence;
- To develop and provide life skills, psychosocial and parenting skills among young teenage girls and boys, young women and single parents and make them realize their basic human rights;
- To advocate for institutionalization of single parents day in Tanzania;
- To enhance pre-marriage orientations for marriage development of a better and families’ relationship;
- To promote family and couple-reunion for a stable and sound household;
- To build youth capacity in entrepreneurship.